Article provided by: Star Recovery Center
For immediate alcohol rehab in Anaheim, you should contact Star Recovery Centers today! When it comes to alcoholism, you’re raging a battle against time. Alcohol addiction is not only chronic but progressive as well, which means you should expect drastically increased side effects over the years. It is a slow-moving, but a devastating condition for which you only have limited treatment options. Our rehab program is one of them.
How to treat alcoholism fast and effectively
The most reliable solution to alcohol addiction is joining an alcohol rehabilitation treatment asap. You must act before the condition aggravates any further and begin the rehab process for faster recovery and more sustainable results over time. The recovery treatment takes time, but the results are undeniable. At our facility, we use a comprehensive recovery protocol, relying on a multidisciplinary approach.
The recovery programs and procedures we’re using include:
- In-depth assessment and diagnosis – Our clinicians will take you through a personalized assessment and diagnosis phase upon your arrival at our center. The goal is to diagnose any co-occurring disorders, gather data about your medical history, and assess your physical and mental health. It is an essential procedure for creating a patient-oriented detox and recovery plan.
- Targeted detoxification – We use medication and therapy to counteract the withdrawal’s effects, minimize the pain and discomfort, and cleanse your system of toxins. The detox program is critical for overcoming alcohol addiction, removing its components from your system, and resetting the addicted brain.
- Psychotherapeutic assistance – Psychotherapies are critical when dealing with a disorder of the body and mind. Our alcohol rehab in Anaheim relies on behavioral therapies like CBT, DBT, Motivational Interviewing, or experiential therapies to promote mental healing, balance, and positivity.
- Dual diagnosis treatment – Our professionals will create a personalized dual diagnosis treatment based on medication, therapy, counseling, and long-term management. Dealing with co-occurring disorders like anxiety, depression, or PTSD is critical for a smooth, fast, and sustainable recovery process over the years. The treatment may include Medication-Assisted Therapy (MAT), psychotherapeutic assistance, or whatever procedure our professionals consider might help.
- Counseling and relapse prevention guidance – Ultimately, much of the recovery’s long-term success depends on you. Our goal is to provide you knowledge of addiction and relapse and boost your determination, confidence, and self-esteem moving forward. These assets will help you embrace a healthy, positive, and clean lifestyle for yourself and your family over the years.
Find the best alcohol rehab treatment!
If you’re ready to quit your alcohol addiction for good, our alcohol rehab in Anaheim is the perfect place to start. We offer a relaxing, comfortable, and safe recovery environment where you can:
- Plan your sober future moving forward
- Find peer support through group meetings
- Strengthen your mind against cravings and relapse
- Grow as a more responsible individual with clear long-term goals in mind, etc.
Star Recovery Centers promotes recovery via peer support, healthy rehabilitation, and customizable rehab programs with a tremendous positive impact over the years. Contact our rehab professionals today, make an appointment, and come to our center for assessment and detox asap!