Article provided by: Clearfork Academy
Clearfork Academy is a top-rated teen outpatient rehab in Fort Worth with an experienced team of physicians, RNs, therapists, and mental health experts. We help adolescent boys overcome their unique addiction condition and regain control over their mind, body, and spirit with our evidence-based treatments.
Benefits of our teen outpatient program
We are a preeminent rehab for teens in Fort Worth with highly rewarding outpatient programs. Here are the benefits of our teen outpatient program:
- Can continue school/extra-curricular commitments
Outpatient rehab may be a more viable treatment option for teenagers with critical academic or extra-curricular engagements that they cannot forgo, as it only requires them to attend 1-2 hours of treatment each day.
- Options to attend outpatient program online or in-person
We offer outpatient therapies online and in-person to save our patients the trouble of having to commute long distances for treatment.
- Evidence-based therapies
In our outpatient addiction treatment for teens, we use highly effective evidence-based therapies to identify and treat the causes of addiction for in-depth support.
As one of the highly sought-after Fort worth adolescents rehabilitation centers, we offer Christ-centered clinical interventions in a ranch-style environment and help teenage boys embrace sobriety in the long-term. We accept all major insurances and provide financial aid to those who need help with paying for rehab treatment.
What can I expect with outpatient therapy?
Outpatient therapy offers the lowest level of care but still helps patients battling mild to moderate addiction garner highly effective results. You can expect to attend 1-2 hours of outpatient rehab treatment on 5-6 days of the week.
Your treatment sessions will encompass counseling, psychotherapy programs, individual and group therapies, family therapy sessions, and 12-step meetings. You should also expect to meet new people battling similar issues as you, who will join hands with you on your journey towards sobriety.
How to choose between inpatients vs. outpatient therapy
As a parent, sending your adolescent son or daughter to rehab and choosing the right type of treatment for them may be an intimidating and challenging task. Here are the differences between the two types of treatments:
- Inpatient treatment is a residential rehab program during which your teenager will stay at our facility for 13 weeks or longer based on the severity of their addiction condition and the co-occurring mental health issues. On the other hand, outpatient therapy involves up to three hours of rehab treatment for 5-6 days a week through online or in-person sessions.
- Our Fort Worth teens and adolescent residential treatment cost can be costlier than outpatient rehab as it includes the cost of medical detox, lodging, and academic programs. Alternatively, outpatient therapies are perfect for teenagers in the beginning stages of addiction and are more affordable.
- Inpatient rehab offers the highest success rates compared to outpatient therapy as it engages patients in a series of wellness programs, treatments, and therapies throughout the day.
Get in touch with Clearfork Academy at 866-650-5212 to learn more about our drug and alcohol rehabilitation for teenagers. We are a leading teen outpatient rehab in Texas, and we offer both online and in-person addiction treatment to help adolescent boys overcome substance abuse disorder.